so im seeing panic at the disco in a month and 4 days im
Anonymous asked: "I was playing med and I was third on our team from kills with the ubersaw"
same but at the same time its a good challenge
asked: "Congrats! Also, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT OK?!?!??!?"
my ass hurts so bad
asked: "Grats on being picked for the one shot! :)"
thanks!!!! but techincally it wasnt a thing about being picked, me and 534 other people happened to get the perk in under a few seconds and burnie decided to just let all of us have it. i love that guy.
wooweee 200 more followers until 3000. until then, im going to try and make the A list on kim kardashian hollywood
i was one of the 535 to get the one shot perk for rooster teeth, which is basically, a small cameo role in lazer team, lunch with the cast, a tour of stage 5, merch and some other awesome things. and it turns out all of us get to go. im freaking the heck out
asked: "When you're playing CTF and a random person accidentally picks up the intelligence and wanders around aimlessly either not realising they have it and not listening/not speaking the same language as those telling them to drop it or being too stupid to know what to do with the intelligence."
i do that on doomsday like ill be runnin around and suddenly everyone and their dogs are targeting me
asked: "I truly hate it when I save a medic from burning to death and when I ask to get healed he laughs at me and watches me burn to death instead of healing me"
some people just like to watch the world burn
colintheawesomest replied to your post: credit oooo look it got a makeover tho
older was better
u think i give a shit???? punk?
oooo look it got a makeover tho
Steam Summer Sale is a go
A guide from me, to you, on steam sales.
The flash sales are on! To avoid spending your entire paycheck in less than a day, I’m gonna give you some tips n tricks I’ve seen floating around town.
- If it isn’t 75%+ off, it isn’t truly a deal.
- If you were to buy it, are you going to play it now? Or let it sit in your library for weeks on end until the winter sale? I know we all have at least 6 games that are waiting to get finished, so if you can’t play it now-ish, don’t get it.
- Don’t buy anything that isn’t apart of Flash Sales, Daily Deals or community’s choice until the last day.
- If you missed a sale, don’t buy it anyway!!!!! Again, wait until the last day.
- Don’t get anything that isn’t more than 50% off, unless its totally new. Like Payday 2, for instance. Right now it’s 67% off and it came out in August 2013. Get on that shit.
- Try it before you buy it. Like I got the Basement Collection for $1 last summer and I’m ashamed of that $1 i spent. I’m just not into it.
- Just because you have the money doesn’t mean you have to spend it! Just spend some of it. Save the rest for cat food.
x, x, x
asked: "Pet peeve- Team members who refuse to play the objective and then complain about losing."
So like yesterday I held a party in Hightower and it absolutely mongers me when people push the carts, because theres no time limit and its just fun to kill everyone without pushing the cart. But one of the other main reasons i say not to cap is because it changes maps and the other payload race maps just arent that fun. like i was kicking people who were capping. but yeah. maybe the complaining about losing is because theyre mad people were playing the objective. like me and hightower.
yall are missin out on some bread….